Your Parish Councillors are elected to represent you in the parish of Stubton.
- Parish Clerk: Bob Warren Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07982 6213067
- Chair: Martin Davis Email: email@example.com
- Vice Chair: Dave Butler Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor: Rick Crooks Email: email@example.com
- Councillor: Andrew Smith Email: stubtonsmith@Yahoo.com
- Councillor: Jackie Warren Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Register of Interests
The main purpose of the Register is to provide information about any financial interest which a member has, or any benefit which he or she receives, which others might reasonably consider to influence his or her actions or words as a councillor. It is a requirement that councillors provide a list of their interests within 28 days of taking up office. The register of interests is held by South Kesteven District Council and published on its website: Parish Council Register of Interests. Parish councillors’ entries in the register are also reproduced below, as required by the Localism Act 2011 S29 (7).
- David B Butler
- Richard N Crooks Vice Chairman
- Martin J Davis Chairman
- Andrew John Smith
- Jackie Warren (TBD)