- The UK’s Premier Circuit provides track time for Rental and Owner Drivers.
- The circuit is open every day of the week, as well as weekends when there is not an MSA Race Meeting taking place at the circuit.
HISTORY OF PFI
PF International kart circuit was first opened in 1994 and was, and still is, the brain-child of Mr Paul Fletcher. The circuit is located in the village of Brandon, close to Grantham, in the lovely Lincolnshire countryside.
Over the years, PFi has developed and grown and is now recognised as the UK’s premier Karting facility.
During 2011, PFi saw perhaps it’s largest transformation to date – a track extension that incorporates a bridge with flyover!
This sensational new feature has increased the overall track length to 1382m and helped the circuit to secure it’s International ‘A’ grade track licence – the only short circuit kart track in the UK to achieve this level.
Attaining this grade of track licence has firmly placed PFi on the Global Karting scene and has helped to secure several CIK-FIA kart race events to date.
As the UK’s premier karting facility, PFi provides it’s Members with many benefits…some of these include:
- Free Electricity – Mains power installed in the Paddock
- Fully Tarmac Paddock – Housing 160 x 8m x 6m pit baysRegular Test Days – Circuit open every Tuesday, Friday & Saturday
- Indoor & Outdoor Viewing Areas – Catering for all UK weather conditions
- Overnight Parking & Facilities – Helping to make your stay as comfortable as possible
- Garage Rental – Indoor workspace available for hire
- On-Circuit Cameras & Live Timing – Using the highest quality technology and equipment
- Onsite Bar & Restaurants – Catering and Refreshments for all tastes
- Onsite Retail Shop – Selling kart parts, racewear and oils / lubricants
- Timekeeping & Lapscoring Building – The latest equipment added in 2013
- Digital Display Board – Displaying flags & warnings on the start gantry to drivers
- Marshal Post Lights – Operating a light and flag system for your safetyPF
WHAT ARE THE OPENING TIMES?
We are open 9am – late.
We open/close to suit bookings.
PF International Kart Circuit
WHAT IS THE AGE LIMIT?
The driver must be over the age of 14. If the driver is under 18, they must have a parent/guardian sign them on to race.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
We simply just ask you to wear sensible shoes (no sandals or heels).
We provide race suits, helmets and gloves, however if you do own any of these yourself then you are welcome to wear them.
Balaclavas are available to purchase at the track for £2.
WHAT ARE THE KARTS?
We use Sodi GT5 karts which have a 390cc engine.
They have adjustable pedals and seats to suit all sizes.
We do not have any weight restrictions.
HOW DO I BOOK?
We take all of our bookings over the phone on 01636 626747.
Please note that we do ask for the price of one person/kart to be paid when booking as a deposit – the remaining balance is paid on arrival.
You must arrive at least 30 minutes before your event is booked, if you arrive late your time may be cut short if we have a group on after yourselves.