Below is an update of the shooting arrangements at Brandon Wood: For the latest information follow this link: BWCS
The information below is extracted from the BWCS website.
Who you can shoot with:
Either 6 people or 2 Households are allowed
How to Pay:
Please use contactless.
Cash can be accepted, but please give exact money as we do not wish to handle change.
The bathroom will still be available to customers, you will access it from the back door. It will be signposted.
Hot and cold drinks will be available to take away from the vicinity of the clubhouse.
There is now no need to book, however be mindful of the government guidance on groups and ‘bubbles’ etc.
Teams will go out every 10 minutes from 10am.
50 bird sporting only available but you can book a second slot (minimum 60 minutes after your first slot) if you wish to shoot more than one round.
Walk- ins are accepted, but you may have to wait to be allocated a slot.
If the ground is busy we may ask you to wait in your car.
Please be ready to enter the ground to begin your round when your name is called. Punctuality will keep the flow and avoid backlog.
Safety Measures for Staff and Customers:
Your safety and ours is a priority. Here are the measures we ask you follow:
- One way system in the grounds. Start at stand 1, finish at stand 8, and do not double back. You will enter the woods from the carpark, and exit at the lower gate. Signs will be posted.
- Please provide your own PPE in particular gloves to handle the button releases ( we have a small stock of medical gloves for those that need them )
Alcohol hand gel will be available.
- Please heed any instruction given by staff members. This may include any unforeseen delays which are out of our control, e.g. trap difficulties. Please bear with us during this time, it is all new to us too.
- We will also place antibacterial wipes on some of the stands, and as a minimum will send out a staff member periodically to wipe the equipment on the stands.
- Please maintain the 2m distance as per government guidelines at all times.
- Please dispose of gloves, wipes etc. in the bins provided.
- Please also be aware that during this difficult time anyone breaking the guideline rules outlined above will be asked to leave the ground for the safety of our staff and other customers.